Top Travel Accessories (“We”) are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and website visitors.
Types of information we collect from you
We may collect different types of information from you depending on how you use our website.
We may collect the following types of information from you:
• Personal information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number and date of birth;
• Financial information such as credit card details;
• Transaction information such as details of purchases and returns;
• Web usage information such as IP addresses, browser type, and pages visited;
• Information collected through cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies;
• Geolocation information;
• Social networking information; and
• Any other information you provide to us.
Collection of your personal information
We may collect your personal information when you use our website, register an account, subscribe to our newsletter,
make a purchase, contact us or participate in a survey. We may also collect personal information from third-party
sources such as our partners, affiliates and social media networks.
Cookies and similar technologies
with our content. This information is used to enable you to use our website and its features and to personalize your
We use social networking applications such as Facebook and Twitter to interact with our customers. We may collect
information from these applications such as profile information and other information you choose to share with us.
Our use of your information
We use your information to:
• Provide you with products and services;
• Process payments;
• Verify your identity;
• Provide customer service;
• Send you newsletters, promotional materials and other communications;
• Improve our website and services;
• Analyze trends, usage and activities;
• Customize your experience;
• Protect against fraud, theft and other illegal activities;
• Comply with applicable laws and regulations; and
• Perform other activities as permitted by law.
Our disclosure of your information
We may share your information with:
• Third-party service providers, such as payment processors, advertising networks, analytics providers and
other service providers;
• Affiliates and other companies within our corporate family;
• Social networking services;
• Governmental entities or other third parties when required by law or other legal process;
• Third parties in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a
portion of our business; and
• Other third parties with your consent or direction.
Links to third party sites and/or applications
Our website may contain links to third-party websites, applications and services. We are not responsible for the
privacy practices or content of these sites and applications. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of
these third-party sites and applications.
Security of information
We use appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, destruction,
use, modification or disclosure. We strive to use commercially accepted means to protect your personal information.
However, no security system is perfect and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.