It’s no secret that flying can be uncomfortable. Between the cramped spaces, changing air pressure, and stuffy cabins, it’s no wonder that so many people dread takeoffs and landings.
But it doesn’t have to be that way! With the right plane travel accessories, you can make your next flight a lot more comfortable.
From noise-cancelling headphones to inflatable footrests, there are plenty of products out there that can help you get some much-needed rest on a long flight.
In this guide, we’ll share 10 of the best plane travel accessories that will help you arrive at your destination feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Table of Contents
- List of Best Travel Accessories
- Universal In-Flight Airplane Phone Holder – Best Travel Essential
- MATEIN Expandable Backpack - Best Carry-On
- Everlasting Comfort Airplane Footrest — Best for Travel
- EverSnug Travel Blanket and Pillow - Best Travel Blanket
- MiiKARE Airplane Travel Essentials Phone Holder – Best Travel Accessory
- Inflatable Travel Pillow — Best for Airplane Travel
- TIPKITS Airplane Footrest - Best for Travel
- Airplane Pockets Airplane Tray Table Cover – Best Airplane Travel Accessory
- Flex Flap Cell Phone Holder & Flexible Tablet Stand – Best Travel Accessories
- Angemay Airplane Footrest - Best Airplane Footrest
- Buyer Guide:plane travel accessories
- Frequently Asked Question
List of Best Travel Accessories
brand : Perilogics
brand : MATEIN
brand : Everlasting Comfort
brand : EverSnug
brand : MiiKARE
brand : Kimiandy
brand : TIPKITS
brand : Airplane Pockets
brand : AIRGLO
brand : Angemay
Universal In-Flight Airplane Phone Holder – Best Travel Essential
color : Black
size : 1 Unit
This handsfree phone holder is the perfect travel accessory for your next flight. The strong clamp mounts your phone to any object up to 1.5 inches wide, and the dual joints with 360-degree rotation give you the flexibility to find the best viewing angle, vertically or horizontally. The Universal in Flight Airplane Phone Holder is compatible with multiple phone sizes, from an iPhone mini to an iPhone 14 Pro Max or Samsung Note 20 Plus, and it's the perfect pocket-sized gadget for any travel enthusiast.
360 degree rotation
Compatible with multiple phone sizes
Can be used as a stand
May not fit all airplane tray tables
MATEIN Expandable Backpack - Best Carry-On
color : Black
size : X-Large
The MATEIN travel backpack is a great backpack for travel or everyday use. The backpack is made of water resistant lightweight polyester and has a large capacity. The backpack also has a front compartment for little gear such as a notebook, pen, phone, earphone, etc. The backpack also has a padded back panel and shoulder straps for comfortable carrying. The backpack also has a sternum strap that can be adjusted upward or downward, set to go across your chest, relieving the weight from your shoulder. The backpack also has 4 external compression straps to keep contents from sloshing around and can get an inch or two more of vertical space. The backpack is also available in black and grey.
Easy to carry
Built for travel
Durable and lifetime
Everlasting Comfort Airplane Footrest — Best for Travel
color : Black
size : 1 Count (Pack of 1)
Everlasting Comfort's Airplane Footrest is ergonomically designed to provide you with the utmost comfort while traveling. The high quality memory foam lining is soft, yet supportive, minimizing discomfort and fatigue. The footrest is lightweight and easily fits into your carry on bag or backpack. It is also certified safe by OEKO-TEX, meaning every component of the footrest is harmless for human health. The footrest is also great for use under your desk or in your car.
-Lightweight and compact -Adjustable straps -Memory foam lining -Can be used with or without shoes -Includes travel bag -Tested by OEKO-TEX
-Not suitable for individuals over 6 ft tall
EverSnug Travel Blanket and Pillow - Best Travel Blanket
color : Light Pink
The EverSnug Travel Blanket and Pillow is a great way to stay warm and comfortable when travelling. The blanket is made from a soft microplush fabric that is sure to keep you cozy, and the pillowcase can be used as a pillow or a blanket. The hand luggage sleeve at the back of the carrying case allows you to easily attach it to your suitcase, and the included backpack clip/carabiner allows you to clip the travel blanket to any backpack or your luggage.
Ultra soft and cozy
Large enough to share
Hand luggage sleeve and backpack clip
100% love it or your money back guarantee
MiiKARE Airplane Travel Essentials Phone Holder – Best Travel Accessory
color : Black
size : 1 Unit
The MiiKARE Airplane Travel Essentials Phone Holder is a must-have travel accessory for anyone that flies frequently. This phone holder helps to free up your hands and enjoy your flight by mounting your phone to various seat backs or tray tables. The holder is also Fairly Flexible Angle Adjustable with multi-directional and 360 degrees rotation, so you can mount and position your device to nearly any position you need it to for best viewing angle. The small holder also has a strong clamp that holds your phone perfectly so that it won't drop.
Holds phone securely
360 degree rotation
Easy to use
May not fit all tray tables
Inflatable Travel Pillow — Best for Airplane Travel
color : Grey
This inflatable travel pillow is designed to offer you the best comfort while you are on the road. It is made of soft and comfortable material which is gentle to your skin. The pillow is designed with a perfect 45°angle to allow your head and neck to naturally lean forward. This pillow also decreases the pressure of your cervical vertebra. The pillow is easy to inflate and deflate with the unique big air valve. It comes with a drawstring bag for easy storage. The pillow is also very light in weight and portable. It is a great help for you to have a good night's sleep.
Adjustable air pillow
Great for travel
Free eye mask and earplugs
Net weight is only 0.78 pounds
Not recommended for use with neck pain
TIPKITS Airplane Footrest - Best for Travel
color : Grey
size : Universal
The TIPKITS Airplane Footrest is a great travel accessory for those long flights. It is made with premium memory foam and a soft flannelette surface which makes it very comfortable to use. The added 4mm PP board inside the base prevents the footrest from sagging in the middle, giving you a flat, stable and spacious hammock for your feet. The travel footrest is very easy to use, simply hang it on the arms of the tray table and place your feet in the footrest. It is also very lightweight and portable, coming with a bonus portable storage bag. The adjustable strap allows for the perfect length to provide the necessary support, accommodate travelers of all sizes.
No clashing base
Made with premium memory foam
Easy to use
Lightweight and portable
Suitable for all travelers
Airplane Pockets Airplane Tray Table Cover – Best Airplane Travel Accessory
Airplane Pockets are the clean and convenient way to keep your personal items organized and protected while you travel. With four expandable pockets, Airplane Pockets provide plenty of storage for your computer, tablet, books, earphones and more. The patent-pending design is made with stretchy, 100% polyester fabric that is durable and machine washable for long-lasting use. Airplane Pockets slip easily over any tray table and are the perfect travel accessory for a lifetime of clean and convenient travel.
4 expandable, stretchable pockets
Only available in one size
May not fit all tray tables
Flex Flap Cell Phone Holder & Flexible Tablet Stand – Best Travel Accessories
color : PU Leather
The Flex Flap is a phone holder that can be used to watch movies and TV shows on long flights with your personal device. The Flex Flap can be used by anyone with it's simple and flexible design. This phone holder makes for a great gift for birthdays and holidays. The Flex Flap is made of black silicone and leather materials for great phone grip and aluminum alloy core for adjust-ability. This extremely light weight travel accessory is smooth to the touch and durable to ensure your portable device will not be scratched or harmed. The Flex Flap's flexible and adjustable design makes it compatible to any device (iPhone, iPad air, Android phone, Android tablet, any mobile phone) with any case. Keep your purse close by hanging it on any chair or table at dinner, making it a fabulous travel accessories for women. Use it to hold up cook books in the kitchen or sheet music while playing an instrument. This cell phone holder has unlimited ways it can be used in your everyday life. Flex Flap will become one of your essential airplane travel accessories. It's sleek and compact design can be easily returned to it's original flat form to fit into any bag, purse or suitcase.
Extremely light weight
Smooth to the touch
Flexible and adjustable design
Can be returned to original flat form
Angemay Airplane Footrest - Best Airplane Footrest
color : Black
The Angemay airplane footrest is a space-saving design that can easily fold and fit into your carry-on luggage or favorite flight travel bag. It includes a handy drawstring pouch to store both the footrest and the airplane foot rest.
The Angemay airplane footrest is adjustable to suit your height, and the min length is 17” to the max length 32” (appr.) The airplane footrest is suitable for different people, whether you are men, women, kids, adult or child.
The airplane footrest is lightweight and compact, and thestring part of the footrest can be hooked onto sides of any desk. The airplane footrest is useful for lengthening your foot, swing your legs to relieve fatigue, and to reduce the lower back pain, stiffness and leg swelling suffered during long flights.
-Lightweight and portable -Space-saving design -Includes a handy drawstring pouch -Adjustable strap -Can be used on desk or in airplane
-May not be comfortable for everyone -May not stay in place
Buyer Guide:plane travel accessories
Plane Travel Accessories: What to Buy and What to Skip
If you’re hitting the skies for your next vacation, there are some key travel accessories you’ll want to have in your arsenal. Here are a few of our favorites, as well as a few you can probably skip.
Plane Travel Necessities
- A carry-on bag: This is a must-have for holding all of your belongings while on the plane. Make sure it’s big enough to fit everything you need, but not so large that it becomes cumbersome to carry.
- Headphones: Whether you want to listen to music or watch a movie, headphones will help keep you entertained during the flight.
- An eye mask: This can come in handy if you want to sleep or if there’s a lot of light coming from the window.
- Earplugs: If you want to block out noise and get some sleep, earplugs are a great option.
Other Accessories to Consider Bringing on Your Trip
- A power bank: If you’re going to be using your phone or other electronic devices on your trip, it’s a good idea to bring along a power bank to keep them powered up. This is especially important if you plan on doing any sightseeing or taking pictures. < li >< strong > A portable charger: Another way to keep your devices charged is by bringing along a portable charger. This is especially handy if you won’t have access to an outlet where you can plug in your devices. < li >< strong >A adapter: If your devices use different plugs than what is common in the country you’re visiting, an adapter will be necessary. You can find these at most electronics stores or online. < li >< strong >Sunscreen: Even if you aren’t going on an outdoor excursion, it’s important to always wear sunscreen when traveling. The sun’s rays can be extremely damaging, no matter where you are in the world. < li >< strong >Bug spray: Mosquitoes and other bugs can be pesky – and dangerous – when traveling abroad. Make sure to pack some bug spray so that you can enjoy your trip without worrying about getting bit. # 10 must-have travel accessories for your next plane trip There's no need to overpack for your next plane trip. In fact, with these ten essential items, you can travel light and still be comfortable and prepared for anything. 1. noise-cancelling headphones 2. neck pillow 3. eye mask 4. scarf or shawl 5. passport holder/wallet 6. water bottle 7. snacks 8. light jacket 9. sunscreen 10. lip balm # The best airplane travel accessories for a comfortable journey Air travel is a necessary part of life for many people. Whether you’re traveling for work or for pleasure, there are a few things you can do to make your journey more comfortable. Here are some of the best airplane travel accessories to help you have a smooth trip: 1. Noise-canceling headphones Noise-canceling headphones are an essential accessory for air travel. They can help block out the noise of the engine and other passengers, which can help you relax and get some rest. 2. Eye mask An eye mask can also help you get some rest on your flight. It will block out light and noise, helping you to fall asleep more easily. 3. Neck pillow A neck pillow can help keep your head and neck comfortable during long flights. It can also help support your spine and improve your posture. 4. Blanket A blanket can come in handy on cold airplanes or during long flights. It can help keep you warm and comfortable. 5. Footrest A footrest can be helpful if you’re travelling with a lot of luggage and don’t have much space to store your feet under the seat in front of you. It can also improve your comfort during long flights. # How to choose the right airplane travel accessories There is a lot of airplane travel accessories on the market. How do you choose the right one for you? Here are three tips to help you decide: 1. Know your needs What do you need to make your flight more comfortable? Do you need a neck pillow, an eye mask, or noise-cancelling headphones? 2. Consider your budget Some accessories can be expensive, but there are many affordable options available. Choose what is important to you and save on other items. 3. Think about weight and size Some accessories can be bulky or heavy, which can add weight to your luggage. Be sure to consider how much space and weight each accessory will take up before purchasing it. With these tips in mind, here are some of the best airplane travel accessories available: Neck Pillow: A neck pillow is a must-have for most flyers. It provides support for your head and neck, which can help prevent stiffness and pain. There are many different types of neck pillows available, so be sure to choose one that is comfortable for you. Eye Mask: An eye mask can be helpful if you want to sleep during your flight or if you need darkness for medical reasons. There are many different types of masks available, so be sure to find one that fits well and is comfortable for you to wear. Noise-Cancelling Headphones: Noise-cancelling headphones are a great option if you want to block out sound during your flight. They can also be helpful if you have trouble sleeping in noisy environments. There are many different types of headphones available, so be sure to find ones that fit well and have good sound quality. # 5 essential airplane travel accessories you can't live without There are a few things that you should always have on hand when traveling by airplane. Here are five essential items that you can't afford to be without. 1. Headphones Headphones are an absolute must for airplane travel. They'll help you drown out the noise of the engine and other passengers, and they'll keep you entertained during the long flight. Make sure to bring a pair of headphones that will block out sound well, so that you can get some peace and quiet. 2. Eye Mask An eye mask is another must-have item for airplane travel. It'll help you sleep during the flight and avoid having to adjust to the bright light when the plane lands. Look for an eye mask that is comfortable and has a good fit. 3. Neck Pillow A neck pillow is crucial for preventing neck pain when flying. It'll also help you get comfortable and fall asleep quicker. Make sure to pick up a pillow that is adjustable so that it fits your neck perfectly. 4. Blanket A blanket is always a good idea when flying, especially if the cabin is cool or drafty. Make sure to choose a lightweight blanket that can be easily stowed away in your carry-on bag when not in use. 5. Snacks and drinks Make sure to pack plenty of snacks and drinks for your airplane trip. You'll want something to eat and drink during the flight, and you'll also want something to tide you over until your next meal once you've landed. Be sure to pack healthy snacks that will give you energy, such as fresh fruit or protein bars.
Frequently Asked Question
What are the best ways to minimize distractions while flying?
Traveling by airplane can be a wonderful experience, but it can also be very frustrating if you are unable to focus on the task at hand. There are a few different ways that you can minimize distractions while flying, and the following tips will help you stay productive and enjoy your flight.
The first step is to make sure that you are prepared for your flight. Make sure to pack any necessary items such as a laptop, headphones, books, or magazines. If you have any work that needs to be done, try to get it done before you leave for the airport. This will ensure that you have less to worry about once you are on the plane.
If you have time, try to get some exercise in before your flight. This will help to relax your body and mind and will make it easier to focus once you are on the plane. You may also want to try drinking chamomile tea before your flight. Chamomile has natural relaxing properties which can help reduce stress and improve focus.
Once you are on the plane, try to find a seat near the aisle. This will allow you to move around if necessary and will also make it easier to get up and stretch your legs during the flight. If possible, avoid sitting next to someone who is talking loudly or playing games on their phone. Noise can be a major distraction when trying to focus on a task.
If you need to work or study during your flight, try using noise-cancelling headphones. This will allow you to block out any unwanted noise from other passengers or the sound of the engines. You may also want to consider downloading some background noise tracks or white noise apps which can help create a calm and distraction-free environment.
Finally, try to take breaks periodically throughout your flight. Get up and walk around or drink some water or juice. This will help keep your body and mind fresh and ready to focus when needed. By following these tips, you can minimize distractions while flying and stay productive during your trip!
What are the most important items to pack when traveling by plane?
There are many things to consider when packing for a flight. The following is a list of the most important items to remember:
- Passport and boarding pass
- Identification * Money * Medication * Electronics * Clothing
Passport and boarding pass are essential for getting through airport security and onto your flight. Make sure you have these items ready to go when you arrive at the airport.
Identification is also important, especially if you need to pick up your luggage from the carousel. Having your driver's license or other form of identification will make this process much easier.
You'll likely want some cash on hand for snacks, drinks, or any last minute purchases you may need before boarding your flight. It's always a good idea to have some local currency on hand, just in case.
If you're traveling with medication, be sure to pack it in your carry-on bag. This way, you'll have it with you at all times in case of an emergency.
Don't forget your electronics! Smartphones, tablets, laptops, and cameras are all essential items to bring with you on vacation. Be sure to pack chargers and cords so that you can keep these devices powered up throughout your trip.
When it comes to clothing, it's best to pack light. A few shirts, pants, and dresses should be enough for a short trip. If you're going on a longer trip, consider packing clothes that can be worn multiple times. That way, you won't have to pack as much luggage.
What are some tips for staying comfortable during long flights?
There are a few things that you can do to make your flight more comfortable. Here are some tips:
Bring a comfortable blanket and pillow.
Wear loose-fitting clothing.
Bring snacks and drinks.
Stretch and move around periodically.
Use an eye mask and noise-cancelling headphones to block out light and noise.